Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey new guy here
Hi all,

Got the switch recently so looking to make friends on it. It's a pretty damn cool machine and I honestly say it's worth the money. I am anticipating more titles for it soon. Currently playing Zelda, Mario Kart, and Street fighter.
You'll be happy to know that none of this site's active members own a Switch.
I'm not tsundere, Yoko, you b-b-b-baka!
=
I bested coolguy123 in a Brawl Minus 4 character Iron Man

Cool! Despite being Switchless, perhaps we can be friends away? Smile
(6 Jan '17, 23:05:30)coolguy123 Wrote:Did I just get warned for violating a rule before it existed?
[Image: trash-dove.gif]
I don't have a Switch but I did preorder Super Mario Odyssey so I can look at it everyday and be like "damn I wish I had a Switch rippp"

My only problem is that SMO and Zelda are the only games on the Switch that I'm really interested in, so idk if I want to spend $300 on a game console I'll only have 2 games for.

But all that aside, I hope I'll get to see ya around here. I just kinda pop in once every couple days and comment on random stuff.
Heart I love my mufkn chompys  Heart
[Image: vRLx9x0.jpg] 
Haha I see. It's cool we can be friends anyways and I bet by Christmas time everyone will have one. What kind of Nintendo games you all like?

===Automatic Post Merge===

(12 Oct '17, 10:40:58)Ayayayayayayayayaya Wrote: You'll be happy to know that none of this site's active members own a Switch.

Honestly it's a really good system. I got it cheap from 500,000 won down to 380,000 in Korean won. It's region unlocked unlike some PS4 games so it's badass and works fine in the states. Any of you have plans to get the switch? Somebody preordered Mario so I guess so ???...
(13 Oct '17, 00:39:15)Cvicious85 Wrote: What kind of Nintendo games you all like?

Animal Crossing, and that's about it. I'm not a huge Nintendo fan but they know what they're doing when it comes to releasing successful systems (yes, there have been a couple flops, but many successes).

(13 Oct '17, 00:39:15)Cvicious85 Wrote: Any of you have plans to get the switch?

Maybe at Crimble, but maybe not. I don't need another platform to play games on but it wouldn't make much sense if I, the proud owner of The Switch Club, weren't to get one. The fact that it doesn't do anything out of the box puts me off - no (accessible) preinstalled games or applications. And let me use it as a tablet, Nintendo!
(6 Jan '17, 23:05:30)coolguy123 Wrote:Did I just get warned for violating a rule before it existed?
Just preordered Mario Odyssey so I'm ready to spaghetti...
(13 Oct '17, 00:39:15)Cvicious85 Wrote: What kind of Nintendo games you all like?
I particularly like older Nintendo games, like those on the NES, SNES, and especially the N64.

(13 Oct '17, 00:39:15)Cvicious85 Wrote: Any of you have plans to get the switch? Somebody preordered Mario so I guess so ???...
Yeah I preordered SMO like back in July, but I honestly don't plan on getting a Switch anytime soon. I unfortunately have bigger priorities... but at least I can say I own the game. Cool
Heart I love my mufkn chompys  Heart
[Image: vRLx9x0.jpg] 
My birthday's in a month. With the money from that, I'm definitely getting a Switch, Mario Odyssey, Sonic Forces and Sonic Mania.
I'm not tsundere, Yoko, you b-b-b-baka!
=
I bested coolguy123 in a Brawl Minus 4 character Iron Man

(17 Oct '17, 23:13:33)Ayayayayayayayayaya Wrote: My birthday's in a month. With the money from that, I'm definitely getting a Switch, Mario Odyssey, Sonic Forces and Sonic Mania.

Switch - £279
Mario - £41.99
Sanic - £34.99 (for Bonus edition - seems there isn't even a Regular edition)
Maniac - £15.99

Grand total: £371.97

R.I.P. money

Don't forget to buy a premium screen protector and such! May as well round that figure up to £400. But hey, at least that's nothing compared to a nice, new, shiny, useless iPhone X.