Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am here, but does that really matter
Got bored and thought I may as well join, being the irrelevant user who really just lurks on the basement threads day and night
It's really no surprise who I am, same username there and here, as great as it may be
Anyways, that's really all, glad I actually got around to joining
Nothing much else to see here
Incredible. The more the merrier!
(6 Jan '17, 23:05:30)coolguy123 Wrote:Did I just get warned for violating a rule before it existed?
[Image: trash-dove.gif]
Hey, might as well do something unproductive in a fourm environment
(12 Aug '17, 04:22:15)GreatUsername Wrote: Hey, might as well do something unproductive in a fourm environment

Of course. Or you could create threads which people will stumble into via Google. That's how the money's made. And then I'll become rich, give all members Ferraris and this will turn into the most successful forums website to ever exist. Bigger than all Google things combined. Too optimistic?
(6 Jan '17, 23:05:30)coolguy123 Wrote:Did I just get warned for violating a rule before it existed?
(12 Aug '17, 04:28:08)James Wrote: Of course. Or you could create threads which people will stumble into via Google. That's how the money's made. And then I'll become rich, give all members Ferraris and this will turn into the most successful forums website to ever exist. Bigger than all Google things combined. Too optimistic?
Don't worry, we'll get there somehow, someway.
Heart I love my mufkn chompys  Heart
[Image: vRLx9x0.jpg] 
(12 Aug '17, 04:28:08)James Wrote: Too optimistic?

I'd have to say slightly
(12 Aug '17, 05:15:21)GreatUsername Wrote:
(12 Aug '17, 04:28:08)James Wrote: Too optimistic?

I'd have to say slightly

What a real pessimist you are.