Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nintendo Direct - 13/09/17 23:00 BST
We heard some rumours that there was going to be a Nintendo Direct on Wednesday and indeed, they were true! This thread will be updated when the Direct occurs.

As for what will be in the Direct, I'm not so sure. In 45 minutes, a fair amount of stuff could be covered. It's unlikely anything too major such as a new full Animal Crossing game will be announced, but we could see some interesting news such as an achievements system similar to the one on the Xbox 360, as suggested by an indie developer.

UPDATE: The Direct contained no interesting news.
(6 Jan '17, 23:05:30)coolguy123 Wrote:Did I just get warned for violating a rule before it existed?
[Image: trash-dove.gif]
You're tellin me this adorable snow suit isn't interesting?
[Image: DJo24boUQAAnpwr.jpg]
Smfh
Heart I love my mufkn chompys  Heart
[Image: vRLx9x0.jpg] 
(15 Sep '17, 04:16:46)xSuperMario64x Wrote: You're tellin me this adorable snow suit isn't interesting?

Topless Mario is more interesting.
(6 Jan '17, 23:05:30)coolguy123 Wrote:Did I just get warned for violating a rule before it existed?
Sorry, we got Minecraft for New 3DS?
I'm not tsundere, Yoko, you b-b-b-baka!
=
I bested coolguy123 in a Brawl Minus 4 character Iron Man

(15 Sep '17, 20:58:04)Ayayayayayayayayaya Wrote: Sorry, we got Minecraft for New 3DS?

Which you can't enjoy because you never followed my advice of waiting for the New 3DS to release. But it's $30 in the States - I think that's the most expensive any version of Minecraft has been. Also, the graphics looks like it's running on a 3DS with all of that aliased 240p goodness and "cinematic" framerate.

Not sure why anyone in their right mind would buy it as you could get a vastly superior portable experience with Pocket Edition, a vastly superior non-portable experience with literally any other version or the ultimate experience with the Switch edition (ignoring its inferiority to the PC/XBone/PS4 editions). It was also released too late in the ("New") 3DS lifecycle.