Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Maintenance Thread
(12 Dec '17, 01:36:41)DigitalOcean Wrote:Start: 2017-12-19 01:00 UTC
End: 2017-12-19 02:00 UTC

Hello.

During the above window the network engineering team will be performing maintenance on management network infrastructure in LON1. This is pro-active maintenance to ensure optimal performance of the networking infrastructure and to enable further capacity expansion.

Expected Impact: We expect no noticable impact to your services, however; you may experience brief periods of event failures via the cloud control panel and API for periods of less than 60 seconds.

Approximately 30 minutes prior to the maintenance an update will be posted on https://status.digitalocean.com.

Please do not hesitate to contact support if you have any additional questions or concerns. You may do so by opening a support ticket.

Best Regards,
DigitalOcean Network Team

Also, I might do some updates and such tomorrow which could interrupt things. Not that anyone is using this website anyway. We'll see what happens.
(6 Jan '17, 23:05:30)coolguy123 Wrote:Did I just get warned for violating a rule before it existed?
[Image: trash-dove.gif]
I'm just a little lost on what I should prepare for 1000, okay?
I'm not tsundere, Yoko, you b-b-b-baka!
=
I bested coolguy123 in a Brawl Minus 4 character Iron Man

(12 Dec '17, 23:28:01)Ayayayayayayayayaya Wrote: I'm just a little lost on what I should prepare for 1000, okay?

Yeah, um, don't do anything in particular. But...

[Image: REpK0gd.jpg]

I have finally got around to updating MyBB. It didn't go as horribly wrong as I expected. Haven't been able to successfully upgrade Ubuntu though. R.I.P.
What does this mean? Forum software is good, but the server will probably be hacked into. Hurrah!

Also, the above two posts don't have any dates and that concerns me.
(6 Jan '17, 23:05:30)coolguy123 Wrote:Did I just get warned for violating a rule before it existed?
(10 Jan '18, 04:47:02)DigitalOcean Wrote:Start 2018-01-17 23:00 UTC
End: 2018-01-18 01:00 UTC

Hello,

This is a corrected maintenance, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

During the above window the network engineering team will be performing maintenance on border Internet routers in LON1. This is pro-active maintenance to ensure optimal performance of the networking infrastructure and enable further capacity expansion.

Expected Impact: We expect there to be no noticeable impact, however; you may experience brief periods of increased latency and a small amount of packet loss lasting up to 2 minutes as traffic is re-routed.

Do not hesitate to contact support if you have any additional questions or concerns. You may do so by opening a ticket, or by replying to this email.

Best Regards,
DigitalOcean Network Team