Poll: Should Lisa get braces?
This poll is closed.
Yes! People will mock her in the future if a tooth is jammed through her face.
60.00%
3 60.00%
No! The invisible, scented ones are too expensive so she'd have to get ancient ones and become socially unpopular... more so.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Random Thoughts Thread
I decided to try Space Channel 5 to see if it's any good. Having performance issues in a potentially seizure-inducing rhythm game is the most incredible thing I've seen all day.
(6 Jan '17, 23:05:30)coolguy123 Wrote:Did I just get warned for violating a rule before it existed?
[Image: trash-dove.gif]
(17 Oct '17, 17:44:27)James Wrote: I decided to try Space Channel 5 to see if it's any good. Having performance issues in a potentially seizure-inducing rhythm game is the most incredible thing I've seen all day.

Ulala's kinda cute tho
I'm not tsundere, Yoko, you b-b-b-baka!
=
I bested coolguy123 in a Brawl Minus 4 character Iron Man

(17 Oct '17, 23:17:16)Ayayayayayayayayaya Wrote: Ulala's kinda cute tho

Ula has too many upskirt shots.
(6 Jan '17, 23:05:30)coolguy123 Wrote:Did I just get warned for violating a rule before it existed?
(18 Oct '17, 00:50:23)James Wrote:
(17 Oct '17, 23:17:16)Ayayayayayayayayaya Wrote: Ulala's kinda cute tho

Ula has too many upskirt shots.

I didn't actually know that.

Time to watch a playthrough or something.
I'm not tsundere, Yoko, you b-b-b-baka!
=
I bested coolguy123 in a Brawl Minus 4 character Iron Man

(Space Channel 5) - Report 4 is about twenty minutes long I'd say. No checkpoints. Little room for error near the end. The only thing that makes retrying over and over worth it is that they got the Michael Jackson to say "woo", "woooo" and "thank you, Ulala". In the unskippable credits they even put "(Thanks!)" next to his name. Oh, and the fact that there's a single dance move after the credits makes Report 4 around half an hour, I guess.